"The Voice Behind the Blog"

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Upcoming Artist/Group???

If you are an up and coming artist or music group and you want your music heard/featured here send over the tracks to fashionisovah@gmail.com! I will be posting a different song each day or possibly two days out of the week! It's a great way to get your music heard and I support all local artist and new music! Even if you don't have music, if you know someone that does feel free to give them my contact info and I will gladly work with them! Since I must start with home first, the first song will be from the Young Stunnas be sure to also add their music page on facebook!

So, go ahead and submit a photo of your artist/group as well as a track to fashionisovah@gmail.com!!!!!



-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment