"The Voice Behind the Blog"

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Still Standing

On yesterday, Monica release album Still Standing! I like most of her fans had to download it because the city was in a frenzy about the album causing it sell out at most of the local stores FAST! Luckily, we have web sources! So, since the album has released I have not been able to stop listening to it! One of my favorites is Here I Am. Monica really put her heart and soul into this album and really came back with a vengeance for any of the none believers out here. I have always been a fan. If you have not been able to get the album go to your local stores and pick it up! It is definitely worth the purchase and if you can get a hold of the CD some websites you can purchase it from are: Amazon , Itunes , and if you click the photo below you can purchase it directly from Monica's website and get the bonus track!! Support good music! Also, if you have already purchased the album let me know what your favorite tracks are!

No comments:

Post a Comment