"The Voice Behind the Blog"

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chris Breezy's cry for help!



If you, like me, still is a fan of CB you too wish that the media and everyone that is going against him would lighten up and let him have some more play on the airwaves. Chris a few days ago sent out a cry for help via his (SayNow) account! As an artist getting plays on the radio is highly important or you're just as good as an underground artist and we all know that CB is well above that status. On his message on Saynow he expresses that he has changed and he is aware that because of his mistakes it has led to this. He has been getting help, he is now asking that the few fans that he does have left continue to support him and help get his music back on the airwaves! Below is an excerpt from his v-msg left on his SayNow account.
" I ain’t never really did this but right now I need all of my fans help. Some radio stations aren’t playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn’t expect them to. It’s on the fans and you guys do what’s in your power to bring me back. That’s all I need is you guy and nothing else will do that except for the fans.
 I don’t know what else to say. It’s nothing else that I can do. I’m doing everything that I need to do. I’m doing me as a person and I’m a better guy. It’s on ya’ll. My singing and my music I do it for you guys and everything else but it won’t be possible if I’m not relevant on the radio and it wouldn’t be possible for me to be an artist if I don’t have any support from the people giving artists an outlet. I can’t be an underground mixtape artist. That’s where we are. I just want all my fans to help me. I love ya’ll. Peace”

I'm all for his come back things like this occur all the time and he's only human for crying out loud! So, if you are a true fan please continue to support and play his music!

-Neici Rose 


No comments:

Post a Comment