"The Voice Behind the Blog"

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some of you may know that I am a fein for glasses, frames, etc! I have enough for 200 people. Well I was surfing the net and saw a few pair that I feel are seasons must have first off a pair from Gucci!




They also are availalbe in white, they are on this summers wish list!


Next up are The People frames from SUPER for the fellows! I live for these frames.


The People: slightly smaller-framed and thin yet meticulously designed piece which combines smooth curves with sharp and sudden angles and almost circular lenses with long geometrically squared-shaped arms.
The People is able to satisfy a large variety of different styles (thus the name), simultaneously be a chic and tasteful gentlemen piece when in havana glitter; or be a unique retro look when in our jungle Summer Safari version; or a simply and sensually feminine when in our light savannah acetate and lens.
" -Courtesy of Foreva Boutique


No comments:

Post a Comment