"The Voice Behind the Blog"

Sunday, April 4, 2010

M A S S I V E A T T A C K

Nicki Minaj featuring Sean Garrett....

Sean Garrett actually produced this track and this is her first single that she dropped of her up and coming album. Hype Williams directed the video, I enjoyed the video but I was kind of thrown off a tadbit, thats Nicki for ya!

Here's a incerpt from an interview she did for MTV.

"I brought my BFF Amber Rose out here," Nicki said in an interview. "This is a massive attack. We shot the helicopter scene. Obviously, I had to have a hot-pink Lamborghini. We're having fun in the car, and we see a freakin' helicopter chase us. So we get on the walkie-talkie, like, 'Mayday! Mayday!' It's really fashion and beauty shots, and we're acting like we're doing something important...You can expect it to be almost like the soundtrack to a movie. It's gonna take you somewhere that ... it's kinda gonna tell a story. I didn't just want to make an album that had a club record, just the obvious. I wanted to paint a very graphic picture. And every record that I'm doing for the album, I can see the stage show, I can see the video. It's just gonna be big. You can expect it to be big." (MTV)


No comments:

Post a Comment